Need to change the name of an artist or album? To do that, you need to select all of the songs by that artist or in that album. Then choose File, Get Info. The result is a “Multiple Item Information” window. Click the checkbox next to the Artist or Album to indicate that you want to update it for all songs selected. Then enter the new artist or album name. Click OK and you will change that field for all the songs selected.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- How To Set Any Sound File As a Ringtone On Your iPhone
- How To Make and Export a Slideshow On Your iPhone
- How To Login To Your Mac If Your Keyboard Isn't Working
- Run Personal Automation Shortcuts Automatically In iOS 14
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- WWDC 2021: So Many New Features Coming In macOS Monterey and iOS 15
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- How To Add a Clock To Your Mac Desktop
Copyright © 2006-2021 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.