Need to change the name of an artist or album? To do that, you need to select all of the songs by that artist or in that album. Then choose File, Get Info. The result is a “Multiple Item Information” window. Click the checkbox next to the Artist or Album to indicate that you want to update it for all songs selected. Then enter the new artist or album name. Click OK and you will change that field for all the songs selected.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.