This week’s recommendation is FileSalvage. What this program does is to look on a hard drive for deleted or corrupt files and tries to get salvage them for you. It is fairly expensive, at $80, but when one of my digital camera memory cards became corrupt, I paid the money to see if I could get my precious pictures off of it. And it worked. Later on, I accidentally deleted some files from my hard drive and emptied the Trash. Once again, FileSalvage rescued them. So well worth the money if you have the need.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- iMovie Basics
- Compressing Video With MPEG Streamclip
- Using Multiple Tables And Lookup In Numbers
- Slow Down a Portion of a Track In Garageband
- Setting Up Multiple iOS Devices For Messages and FaceTime
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Safari Text Zoom
- Using Live Stock Prices in Numbers
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.