This week’s recommendation is FileSalvage. What this program does is to look on a hard drive for deleted or corrupt files and tries to get salvage them for you. It is fairly expensive, at $80, but when one of my digital camera memory cards became corrupt, I paid the money to see if I could get my precious pictures off of it. And it worked. Later on, I accidentally deleted some files from my hard drive and emptied the Trash. Once again, FileSalvage rescued them. So well worth the money if you have the need.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Managing Apple Music iPhone Downloads
- A Beginner’s Guide to Mac Notes
- Photo Booth Green Screen
- Gifting iTunes Movies, Music and More
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Adding Custom Ringtones To Your iPhone
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- iMovie Cropping
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.