I’m trying to type a quotation mark, “, but it keeps coming up as a small << symbol. I'm using the Canada (English) keyboard on my iPad Air 4. Any idea why this is happening? Either to type a quotation mark, or to use the quotation mark as an inches symbol. ----- Mike
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly NewsletterWant all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
All MacMost Shorts...
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
- Mac Basics
- The Practical Guide To Mac Security
- Videos by Category
- Video Archive
- MacMost Online Courses
- Virus and Malware Information Center
- Protect Yourself From Online Scams
- A Graphical Guide To iCloud
- Free iPhone Ringtones
- Recommended Products
- Printable Mac Keyboard Shortcuts PDF
- macOS System Requirements List
- Creating Keyboard Shortcuts To Launch Apps
- Should You Use Microsoft Office or Apple Apps on Your Mac?
- Apple's Freeform: 21 Tips and Tricks
- 9 Safari Search Tips
- Quick Tips for Using Siri on Your Mac
- Clean Up Your Mac’s Dock
- Why Do Macs Have Multiple Applications Folders?
- The Practical Guide To Mac Security: Part 5, Security Questions
Copyright © 2006-2023 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.