I’m trying to type a quotation mark, “, but it keeps coming up as a small << symbol. I'm using the Canada (English) keyboard on my iPad Air 4. Any idea why this is happening? Either to type a quotation mark, or to use the quotation mark as an inches symbol. ----- Mike
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- How To Set Any Sound File As a Ringtone On Your iPhone
- How To Make and Export a Slideshow On Your iPhone
- How To Login To Your Mac If Your Keyboard Isn't Working
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Run Personal Automation Shortcuts Automatically In iOS 14
- WWDC 2021: So Many New Features Coming In macOS Monterey and iOS 15
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- How To Add a Clock To Your Mac Desktop
Copyright © 2006-2021 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.