Yet another game in the store this week by me (Gary, the host and producer of MacMost). This week it is Free Style. I’m particularly proud of this game because it is an original design that I came up with years ago and a truly unique game. You move along a row of red and green blocks, trying to get them all to change to green while avoiding a marked block that changes. As you play, your moves mimic jazz improvisation, creating a little melody. Give it a try!
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- iMovie Basics
- Compressing Video With MPEG Streamclip
- Using Multiple Tables And Lookup In Numbers
- Slow Down a Portion of a Track In Garageband
- Setting Up Multiple iOS Devices For Messages and FaceTime
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Safari Text Zoom
- Using Live Stock Prices in Numbers
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.