Galcon is a combination of a strategy game and an arcade game. You start with a home planet among a bunch of uninhabited ones. You spread out in an array of conquest — that is, until you meet your enemy. But instead of happening at a slow turn-by-turn strategy game pace, you’ve got move as fast as you can, touching and dragging the screen to move your ships. It’s a lot of fun.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- Relative and Absolute Cell References In Numbers
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Macmost Now 2: MacBook Mobile Access
- Creating a Guest Wi-Fi Network
- Restoring Lost Dock and Finder Items
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- iMovie Basics
- Removing Adware From Your Mac
- 10 Finder Tricks
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.