I often get asked about to-do list applications. I do like using to-do lists to get things done. So I’ve tried a lot of the Mac applications out there. But they usually fall short in one way or the other. A big one for me is being able to access my tasks from anywhere. I may be on my Mac Pro, MacBook Pro, iPhone or I may be on a computer at some other location. So a Web-based to-do list is best for me. Gmail Tasks is very simple, but it works. And I’ve got it set up to show whenever I visit my Gmail page, which is often. So tasks don’t slip by simply because I forgot to look. Plus Gmail Tasks works well on the iPhone.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- iMovie Basics
- Compressing Video With MPEG Streamclip
- Using Multiple Tables And Lookup In Numbers
- Slow Down a Portion of a Track In Garageband
- Setting Up Multiple iOS Devices For Messages and FaceTime
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Safari Text Zoom
- Using Live Stock Prices in Numbers
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.