Not too long ago a device like the iPad that just ran something like Google Earth would have been worth a small fortune. Now you can add Google Earth to your iPad for free. It works as you might expect, allowing you to zoom in and around the planet looking at satellite imagery, photos and information. You can get a lot of education and entertainment from this app, and kill a lot of time. This app has been around for the iPhone for a while, but the new version adds native iPad viewing as well.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Slow Down a Portion of a Track In Garageband
- A Beginner’s Guide to Renaming Files On Your Mac
- Cutting Out Part Of an Image With Preview
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- Understanding MacBook Battery Cycle Count
- Using Reminders and Notes to Save Links
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Play Chess On Your Mac
- Use Split View With Two Safari Windows
Copyright © 2006-2018 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.