You can rip a music CD into your iTunes collection easily using iTunes. But why can’t you do the same for the videos on a DVD you own? That’s a question to ask a lawyer, if you have all afternoon to listen to the answer. But if you want just the technology to make it happen, then Handbrake is what you need. It imports and converts content from a DVD. It can even format it for your iPod or iPhone. You can hold the DVD in one hand and your iPod in the other if it makes you feel better.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- iMovie Basics
- Compressing Video With MPEG Streamclip
- Using Multiple Tables And Lookup In Numbers
- Slow Down a Portion of a Track In Garageband
- Setting Up Multiple iOS Devices For Messages and FaceTime
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Safari Text Zoom
- Using Live Stock Prices in Numbers
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.