If it is possible for an app to already be a classic, then High Noon would be it. The idea is based on a lot of the gunslinger games that predate it on computers and consoles. But with your iPhone you have to holster and then draw — you actually have to hold the device by your side and draw to start a duel. Then you need to move your iPhone around to target your opponent. This makes it much more challenging than point-and-click game.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Managing Apple Music iPhone Downloads
- A Beginner’s Guide to Mac Notes
- Photo Booth Green Screen
- Gifting iTunes Movies, Music and More
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Adding Custom Ringtones To Your iPhone
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- iMovie Cropping
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.