Check out How To Deal With Unusual Page Numbering In Mac Pages at YouTube for closed captioning and more options.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly NewsletterWant all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
All MacMost Shorts...
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
- Mac Basics
- The Practical Guide To Mac Security
- Videos by Category
- Video Archive
- MacMost Online Courses
- Virus and Malware Information Center
- Protect Yourself From Online Scams
- A Graphical Guide To iCloud
- Free iPhone Ringtones
- Recommended Products
- Printable Mac Keyboard Shortcuts PDF
- macOS System Requirements List
- The Practical Guide To Mac Security: Part 5, Security Questions
- How To Retouch and Repair Photos on a Mac
- Crop, Resize and Export an Image With Preview
- How To Use ChatGPT To Help You Write
- How To Paste Without Styles or Formatting on a Mac
- Using Images in Mac Numbers Spreadsheets
- Screen Capture Entire Web Pages On Your Mac (2023)
- Why You Should Never Partition Your Backup Drive
Copyright © 2006-2023 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Thank again Gary! Just as recently as last week I was trying to resolve page numbering in a document and this is the best training I've seen on how to control page numbering (in particular for Apple Pages, but even just understanding word processing versus layout, which I've never fully understood). One question though, at the very end, why would one need to control the page numbering (I assume that means order) when being able to put whatever you want on your templates?
JL: Not quite sure what you mean. If you have 4 pages, you could just put numbers on them manually. But for more, it may be nice to still use automatic numbering.