Bummed that you have an iPhone 3G or older and can’t record video like your friends with the iPhone 3GS? Well, now you can. The iVideoCamera app allows these older phones to record video. The catch is that it is only 320×426, not the full 640×480 of the iPhone 3GS. And it is a pretty low-quality frame rate. But for 99 cents, you can at least record little videos and share them on YouTube, FaceBook, etc.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.