Bummed that you have an iPhone 3G or older and can’t record video like your friends with the iPhone 3GS? Well, now you can. The iVideoCamera app allows these older phones to record video. The catch is that it is only 320×426, not the full 640×480 of the iPhone 3GS. And it is a pretty low-quality frame rate. But for 99 cents, you can at least record little videos and share them on YouTube, FaceBook, etc.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Slow Down a Portion of a Track In Garageband
- A Beginner’s Guide to Renaming Files On Your Mac
- Cutting Out Part Of an Image With Preview
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- Understanding MacBook Battery Cycle Count
- Using Reminders and Notes to Save Links
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Play Chess On Your Mac
- Use Split View With Two Safari Windows
Copyright © 2006-2018 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.