Kanex sent me the iAdapt HDMI V2 this week which converts your Mini DisplayPort video out on recent Macs to HDMI, including the audio. I tested it on three different HD televisions, including a 1080p projector and it worked great. I was able to use those TVs as mirrored or second displays. Watching HD videos was great as well. The best part is that it is pretty reasonably priced at $29.95.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- Relative and Absolute Cell References In Numbers
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Macmost Now 2: MacBook Mobile Access
- Creating a Guest Wi-Fi Network
- Restoring Lost Dock and Finder Items
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- iMovie Basics
- Removing Adware From Your Mac
- 10 Finder Tricks
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.