When taking an international plane flight recently, I almost bought an airplane power adapter to keep my iPhone and iPod charged. Good thing I didn’t, as the plane didn’t have the outlet anyway. I found that it was cheaper and more practical to buy the Kensington Battery Pack and Charger which allows me to carry around a full charge and more for just about any USB device. It even comes with a wall-power to USB adapter as the charger, which doubles as an extra iPhone wall charger. I’ll get a lot more use out of this device on long trips or just long days away from the office.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Relative and Absolute Cell References In Numbers
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Macmost Now 2: MacBook Mobile Access
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- iMovie Basics
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Using a Microphone With Your Mac
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Restoring Lost Dock and Finder Items
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.