When taking an international plane flight recently, I almost bought an airplane power adapter to keep my iPhone and iPod charged. Good thing I didn’t, as the plane didn’t have the outlet anyway. I found that it was cheaper and more practical to buy the Kensington Battery Pack and Charger which allows me to carry around a full charge and more for just about any USB device. It even comes with a wall-power to USB adapter as the charger, which doubles as an extra iPhone wall charger. I’ll get a lot more use out of this device on long trips or just long days away from the office.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Slow Down a Portion of a Track In Garageband
- A Beginner’s Guide to Renaming Files On Your Mac
- Cutting Out Part Of an Image With Preview
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- Understanding MacBook Battery Cycle Count
- Using Reminders and Notes to Save Links
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Play Chess On Your Mac
- Use Split View With Two Safari Windows
Copyright © 2006-2018 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.