KitCam is a camera app that combines useful features like different shooting modes and sharing options with fun features like lens effects and frames. It gives you the option of seeing effects applied to the live image before you take a picture, or applying it in editing mode after. It also includes some interesting shooting options like multiple exposures, a timer, multi-shot and time lapse. Some of the effects are in-app purchases, but enough are included for free to make it worth the initial purchase.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Arranging Apps on Your iPad or iPhone
- A Beginner’s Guide to Mac Modifier Keys
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Relative and Absolute Cell References In Numbers
- 10 Finder Tricks
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- Adjusting Text Kern, Ligatures and Baseline
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Adding Custom Ringtones To Your iPhone
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.