Here’s another role-playing game app, but this time with a refreshing new style of gameplay. Well, actually, it is an old style of gameplay, just new to apps. Knights of Pen & Paper is a simulation of a role-playing game, complete with character sheets, a table, and a dungeon master. You don’t just role-play the adventure game, you also role-play the person playing the adventure game. Add to that an environment where you travel around and go where you wish instead of following a strict storyline, and this game is a nice break from other RPGs.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.