Here’s another role-playing game app, but this time with a refreshing new style of gameplay. Well, actually, it is an old style of gameplay, just new to apps. Knights of Pen & Paper is a simulation of a role-playing game, complete with character sheets, a table, and a dungeon master. You don’t just role-play the adventure game, you also role-play the person playing the adventure game. Add to that an environment where you travel around and go where you wish instead of following a strict storyline, and this game is a nice break from other RPGs.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Relative and Absolute Cell References In Numbers
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Macmost Now 2: MacBook Mobile Access
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- 10 Finder Tricks
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- Restoring Lost Dock and Finder Items
- Setting Up Multiple iOS Devices For Messages and FaceTime
- Creating Pie Charts In Numbers With an Other Slice
- iCloud Drive Public File Sharing
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.