When you start playing Little Inferno, it seems like a quirky little game toy where you obtain objects and burn them. But then when you reach level 2 you find out that it is actually a very dark, sinister game. You find out you are playing in a dark fantasy world. And in fact, Little Inferno is social commentary on mindless tap-and-wait game apps. Very weird but satisfying.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Using the iCloud Photo Library
- Viewing and Organizing Photos In the New Photos App
- Using Multiple Tables And Lookup In Numbers
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- iMovie Basics
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- Removing Adware From Your Mac
- Using Text Columns In Pages
- Creating Transparent Images With Keynote
- Understanding MacBook Battery Cycle Count
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.