Ever wish that in Angry Birds you could control the flight of the birds by dragging them around after they launch? Ever wish that the piggies were vampires instead, that can be killed by light? Ever wish that some of the birds could travel through glass or cause boards and rocks to become weightless? Well, that’s quite a coincidence because it pretty much describes Lums, a fun puzzler.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Relative and Absolute Cell References In Numbers
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Macmost Now 2: MacBook Mobile Access
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- 10 Finder Tricks
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- Restoring Lost Dock and Finder Items
- Setting Up Multiple iOS Devices For Messages and FaceTime
- Creating Pie Charts In Numbers With an Other Slice
- iCloud Drive Public File Sharing
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.