Sure you can probably access your bank’s Web site from Safari on the iPhone, but an app sure makes it easier and adds a little more security to help you sleep at night. But what if your bank isn’t big enough to have created its own iPhone app? Well, check out the free Mobile Banking on AT&T app and see if your bank is listed as one of the supported banks. If so, you might be able to do things like check your balance, transfer between accounts and even use your online bill pay system.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- iMovie Basics
- Compressing Video With MPEG Streamclip
- Using Multiple Tables And Lookup In Numbers
- Slow Down a Portion of a Track In Garageband
- Setting Up Multiple iOS Devices For Messages and FaceTime
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Safari Text Zoom
- Using Live Stock Prices in Numbers
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.