A great video conversion tool is MPEG Streamclip. It not only converts video, but can also be used to apply effects and trim clips. I’ve only played with it for a short period of time, but it already seems like a must-have tool for video editors.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Slow Down a Portion of a Track In Garageband
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- Sync Your iPhone, iPad or iPod Without iTunes In Catalina
- How To Post Photos to Facebook From Your Mac
Copyright © 2006-2019 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.