If you plan on watching the Academy Awards this weekend you may want to invest a buck for the official iPhone and iPad app. It is hard to say now whether it will be worth it, but the idea is intriguing. You get to view live cameras from the event, instead of being stuck with the one that is currently on your TV screen. It will be interesting to see how well it works. If it is a success, this could be the start of a new way of watching events.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Using the iCloud Photo Library
- Viewing and Organizing Photos In the New Photos App
- Using Multiple Tables And Lookup In Numbers
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- iMovie Basics
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- Removing Adware From Your Mac
- Using Text Columns In Pages
- Creating Transparent Images With Keynote
- Understanding MacBook Battery Cycle Count
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.