I hate the earbuds that come with the iPod and iPhone. They are just so uncomfortable. And they don’t work well with airplane noise. So i usually use a set of noise cancelling over-the-ear headphones when I can. But sometimes these are too bulky to carry in a small airline carry-on. So I tried the Panasonic RP-HC55 Noise Canceling Earbuds. I thought they would be the same level of discomfort as the Apple earbuds, but at least the noise cancellation would be a benefit. I was surprised to find that they were also very comfortable. I may have finally found a set of earbuds that I like.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Slow Down a Portion of a Track In Garageband
- A Beginner’s Guide to Renaming Files On Your Mac
- Cutting Out Part Of an Image With Preview
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- Understanding MacBook Battery Cycle Count
- Using Reminders and Notes to Save Links
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Play Chess On Your Mac
- Use Split View With Two Safari Windows
Copyright © 2006-2018 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.