I hate the earbuds that come with the iPod and iPhone. They are just so uncomfortable. And they don’t work well with airplane noise. So i usually use a set of noise cancelling over-the-ear headphones when I can. But sometimes these are too bulky to carry in a small airline carry-on. So I tried the Panasonic RP-HC55 Noise Canceling Earbuds. I thought they would be the same level of discomfort as the Apple earbuds, but at least the noise cancellation would be a benefit. I was surprised to find that they were also very comfortable. I may have finally found a set of earbuds that I like.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Relative and Absolute Cell References In Numbers
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Macmost Now 2: MacBook Mobile Access
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- iMovie Basics
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Using a Microphone With Your Mac
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Restoring Lost Dock and Finder Items
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.