With more and more paperwork happening without the paper, your control over those PDF files becomes more important. What’s frustrating is that you can’t edit, write on or draw on PDF files like you can with paper, even using some professional PDF programs. PDFpen from SmileOnMyMac allows you to do almost anything with a PDF file, and then save it back out as a PDF file. So you can mark up or simply sign a PDF document. Very handy.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.