With more and more paperwork happening without the paper, your control over those PDF files becomes more important. What’s frustrating is that you can’t edit, write on or draw on PDF files like you can with paper, even using some professional PDF programs. PDFpen from SmileOnMyMac allows you to do almost anything with a PDF file, and then save it back out as a PDF file. So you can mark up or simply sign a PDF document. Very handy.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Relative and Absolute Cell References In Numbers
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Macmost Now 2: MacBook Mobile Access
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- 10 Finder Tricks
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- Restoring Lost Dock and Finder Items
- Setting Up Multiple iOS Devices For Messages and FaceTime
- Creating Pie Charts In Numbers With an Other Slice
- iCloud Drive Public File Sharing
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.