Screen protectors for iPhones aren’t cool or sexy, but they are often necessary. Lord knows how many scratches I’d have on my screen without one. I’ve been using the Power Support Anti-Glare Film for iPhone 3G for a while and like the fact that it works, doesn’t get in the way, and doesn’t have those annoying bubbles that other protectors have.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- iMovie Basics
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Restoring Lost Dock and Finder Items
- Macmost Now 2: MacBook Mobile Access
- Using Filters In Numbers
- Using a Microphone With Your Mac
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Cutting Out Part Of an Image With Preview
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.