Here’s yet another game by MacMost’s parent, CleverMedia. Push Around is a puzzle game for those that want a tougher challenge than what is offered by most iOS puzzle games today. It could literally take weeks or months to play through the 100 levels in the game. However, learning how to play is simple: you move a robot around and push boxes into place. No complex controls to learn, no huge list of rules and complicated move combinations to master. Just push.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Relative and Absolute Cell References In Numbers
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Macmost Now 2: MacBook Mobile Access
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- iMovie Basics
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Using a Microphone With Your Mac
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Restoring Lost Dock and Finder Items
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.