Here’s yet another game by MacMost’s parent, CleverMedia. Push Around is a puzzle game for those that want a tougher challenge than what is offered by most iOS puzzle games today. It could literally take weeks or months to play through the 100 levels in the game. However, learning how to play is simple: you move a robot around and push boxes into place. No complex controls to learn, no huge list of rules and complicated move combinations to master. Just push.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Slow Down a Portion of a Track In Garageband
- A Beginner’s Guide to Renaming Files On Your Mac
- Cutting Out Part Of an Image With Preview
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- Understanding MacBook Battery Cycle Count
- Using Reminders and Notes to Save Links
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Play Chess On Your Mac
- Use Split View With Two Safari Windows
Copyright © 2006-2018 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.