Once you close a tab in Safari, you can easily reopen it. If you just closed the tab, you can use Edit, Undo (Command+Z) to quickly reopen it. You can also go to History, Recently Closed to reopen tabs or windows. You can also use History, Reopen Last Closed Tab, which changes to Reopen Last Closed Window if you more recently closed a Window. Reopen Last Closed Window will include all of its tabs.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Apple’s Check Coverage Page
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- Slow Down a Portion of a Track In Garageband
- iMovie Mirror Effect
- Moving Graphic Pointers In iMovie
- Taking Photos While Recording Video
- Using iOS Workflow To Send Quick Email Messages
- How Old Is Too Old?
Copyright © 2006-2018 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.