Once you close a tab in Safari, you can easily reopen it. If you just closed the tab, you can use Edit, Undo (Command+Z) to quickly reopen it. You can also go to History, Recently Closed to reopen tabs or windows. You can also use History, Reopen Last Closed Tab, which changes to Reopen Last Closed Window if you more recently closed a Window. Reopen Last Closed Window will include all of its tabs.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Apple’s Check Coverage Page
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- Slow Down a Portion of a Track In Garageband
- Moving Graphic Pointers In iMovie
- How Old Is Too Old?
- iMovie Mirror Effect
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- A Beginner’s Guide to Mac Scroll Bars
Copyright © 2006-2018 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.