Check out Safari Cookies, Cache and History at YouTube for closed captioning and more options.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly NewsletterWant all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
All MacMost Shorts...
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
- Mac Basics
- The Practical Guide To Mac Security
- Videos by Category
- Video Archive
- MacMost Online Courses
- Virus and Malware Information Center
- Protect Yourself From Online Scams
- A Graphical Guide To iCloud
- Free iPhone Ringtones
- Recommended Products
- Printable Mac Keyboard Shortcuts PDF
- macOS System Requirements List
- The Practical Guide To Mac Security: Part 5, Security Questions
- How To Retouch and Repair Photos on a Mac
- 7 Ways To Fix a Mac Keyboard That Is Not Working Correctly
- Using Images in Mac Numbers Spreadsheets
- Crop, Resize and Export an Image With Preview
- Why You Should Never Partition Your Backup Drive
- How To Prevent Watch-And-Grab iPhone Theft
- How To Use ChatGPT To Help You Write
Copyright © 2006-2023 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
If I clear browser history on my iPad, does that clear it on my Mac and iPhone as well?
I don't want to stay login since maybe that could be used by bad guys. Am I wrong?
I also don't like the fact that I am being tracked all the time. Sometimes I go into website where I am warned about its security. Why would I want to keep that or why would I want other history kept that would reflect badly on me?
Finally, I have Fiber 1000, so I am not seeing much delay getting in and out of websites quickly. I also have autofill mgr. I think my security is more important than quickness?
rod: Good question. I don't thin so. But you can experiment and see. Cookies shouldn't, and neither should cache. But maybe history?
Bill: Stay logged in on your device? How do you fear "bad guys" would use that? Not clear on your second or third questions.
This was an outstanding, informative video for all levels of Mac users. Thanks Gary.