Using the Zoom function in Safari can make text easier to read, but it also enlarges image and the entire page layout, often breaking the design of the page and making it impossible to see everything. By holding down the Option key, you can change zoom to text-only zoom and only enlarge the text size, while keeping images and other elements the same.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Online Courses at Udemy
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- Free iPhone Ringtones Revisited
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- View Movie Trailers Ad-Free From Apple
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- Use iCloud.com On an iPad or iPhone
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
Copyright © 2006-2019 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.