You know in sci-fi movies where they use little handheld devices to translate spoken language? Well the future may be here. The SayHi Translate app comes pretty close. Choose two languages and press one, then speak. The words you speak are translated into the other language and then spoken. The text appears on the screen so you know if it understood what you said first, and then you can see the translated result as well. This could become a must-have for travelers. It works like Siri in that it communicates with a server over the Internet for the heavy lifting.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- iMovie Basics
- Compressing Video With MPEG Streamclip
- Using Multiple Tables And Lookup In Numbers
- Slow Down a Portion of a Track In Garageband
- Setting Up Multiple iOS Devices For Messages and FaceTime
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Safari Text Zoom
- Using Live Stock Prices in Numbers
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.