If you didn’t get a chance to play Sid Meier’s Pirates! on another gaming platform before, now is your chance. And if you have, you know that it is probably worth it to get this iPad version too. This is a great game that combines lots of elements and fun gameplay. You get to live the life of a pirate and chart your own course — no following a strict storyline. The game is deep with lots of new things to discover as you go along. You really get to make your own decisions and your own story, so you can play it several times.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Slow Down a Portion of a Track In Garageband
- A Beginner’s Guide to Renaming Files On Your Mac
- Cutting Out Part Of an Image With Preview
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- Understanding MacBook Battery Cycle Count
- Using Reminders and Notes to Save Links
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Play Chess On Your Mac
- Use Split View With Two Safari Windows
Copyright © 2006-2018 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.