Skitch has long been a favorite on the Mac for snapping and annotating screen captures. Now there is a version of Skitch for the iPad and it’s free. While it can’t take screen captures, it can grab them from your Camera Roll and allow you to annotate them and post or email them. You can do the same with any photo on your iPad, or take new ones if you have an iPad 2. One cool feature is the ability to create and annotate a map right inside the app. Very handy.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- iMovie Basics
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Restoring Lost Dock and Finder Items
- Macmost Now 2: MacBook Mobile Access
- Using Filters In Numbers
- Using a Microphone With Your Mac
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Cutting Out Part Of an Image With Preview
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.