I think when most people look at the Solio H1000 Universal Hybrid Charger they don’t realize it is really an external battery for the iPhone and iPod. It isn’t just a solar panel. So if you are going to carry around an external battery, you might as well make it this one. It costs about the same, and it charges itself given enough time. I just keep it in the window, and then when I travel I grab it. I can get a full charge while on the airplane. By the time I am taking my return flight, it is usually fully charged from the hotel window and ready again.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Managing Apple Music iPhone Downloads
- A Beginner’s Guide to Mac Notes
- Photo Booth Green Screen
- Gifting iTunes Movies, Music and More
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Adding Custom Ringtones To Your iPhone
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- iMovie Cropping
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.