The two competing disk cloning and backup utilities are the previously recommended Carbon Copy Cloner and SuperDuper!. I’ve recently switched to using SuperDuper! as I find it handles making full hard drive backups a little more smoothly. It is a free trial, and then $28 for all advanced features.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Slow Down a Portion of a Track In Garageband
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- Use Split View With Two Safari Windows
- Cutting Out Part Of an Image With Preview
- Understanding MacBook Battery Cycle Count
- A Beginner’s Guide to Uninstalling Apps On Your Mac
- Play Chess On Your Mac
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- A Simple Numbers Lookup Example
Copyright © 2006-2018 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.