There are dozens of Tic Tac Toe games for the iPhone. Don’t mistake this for one of them. With a simple change in the rules, Tic Touch Toe is something very different. You have a 4×4 grid, and need to get 4-in-a-row. But that’s not the hard part. You only get 4 marks. When you make your 5th mark, the 1st disappears. Quite a challenge against a computer opponent.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- Relative and Absolute Cell References In Numbers
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Macmost Now 2: MacBook Mobile Access
- Creating a Guest Wi-Fi Network
- Restoring Lost Dock and Finder Items
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- iMovie Basics
- Removing Adware From Your Mac
- 10 Finder Tricks
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.