If you played any of the original Ultima games, then the existence of a completely new game is very exciting. But add the fact that it is an iOS game and it becomes a must-try. Ultima Forever: Quest for the Avatar is kind of a sequel to Ultima IV, drawing from that early storyline. The graphics try to look good while remaining simple enough for enjoyable gameplay. It is basically a large RPG adventure with some multiplayer aspects. And it is free. Well, there are in-app purchases, but you can get enjoyment out of the game either way.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Managing Apple Music iPhone Downloads
- A Beginner’s Guide to Mac Notes
- Photo Booth Green Screen
- Gifting iTunes Movies, Music and More
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Adding Custom Ringtones To Your iPhone
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- iMovie Cropping
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.