If you played any of the original Ultima games, then the existence of a completely new game is very exciting. But add the fact that it is an iOS game and it becomes a must-try. Ultima Forever: Quest for the Avatar is kind of a sequel to Ultima IV, drawing from that early storyline. The graphics try to look good while remaining simple enough for enjoyable gameplay. It is basically a large RPG adventure with some multiplayer aspects. And it is free. Well, there are in-app purchases, but you can get enjoyment out of the game either way.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Using the iCloud Photo Library
- Viewing and Organizing Photos In the New Photos App
- Using Multiple Tables And Lookup In Numbers
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- iMovie Basics
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- Removing Adware From Your Mac
- Using Text Columns In Pages
- Creating Transparent Images With Keynote
- Understanding MacBook Battery Cycle Count
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.