Winter presents problems: how to operate your iPhone while keeping your gloves on. While you can get gloves that allow you to do this, GloveTips allows you to stick with your favorite gloves and modify them with a kit to allow touchscreen use. They sent me a kit to test out. It takes a little time to install it in your gloves, but certainly works. Now I can finally tell Pandora thumbs up or down while driving on cold mornings.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Using the iCloud Photo Library
- Viewing and Organizing Photos In the New Photos App
- Using Multiple Tables And Lookup In Numbers
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- iMovie Basics
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- Removing Adware From Your Mac
- Using Text Columns In Pages
- Creating Transparent Images With Keynote
- Understanding MacBook Battery Cycle Count
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.