In addition to being able to record your iOS screen using your Mac, you can use QuickTime Player to simply view it live. Just connect your device with a cable, run QuickTime Player and choose File, New Movie Recording. Then choose your iOS device from the pull-down menu next to the record button. Even if you never hit the record button, you can see your iOS screen on your Mac. Could come in useful in situations where you want to see the contents of your screen in a larger format.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Arranging Apps on Your iPad or iPhone
- A Beginner’s Guide to Mac Modifier Keys
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Relative and Absolute Cell References In Numbers
- 10 Finder Tricks
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- Adjusting Text Kern, Ligatures and Baseline
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Adding Custom Ringtones To Your iPhone
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.