In addition to being able to record your iOS screen using your Mac, you can use QuickTime Player to simply view it live. Just connect your device with a cable, run QuickTime Player and choose File, New Movie Recording. Then choose your iOS device from the pull-down menu next to the record button. Even if you never hit the record button, you can see your iOS screen on your Mac. Could come in useful in situations where you want to see the contents of your screen in a larger format.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- How To Make and Export a Slideshow On Your iPhone
- How To Set Any Sound File As a Ringtone On Your iPhone
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Run Personal Automation Shortcuts Automatically In iOS 14
- Share a Name and Profile Picture or Animoji With Others in iOS 13 Messages
- How To Add Custom Text In iMovie
- 4 Ways To Type Superscript and Subscript On a Mac
- Using iCloud Drive Shared Folders in macOS Catalina
Copyright © 2006-2020 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.