In addition to being able to record your iOS screen using your Mac, you can use QuickTime Player to simply view it live. Just connect your device with a cable, run QuickTime Player and choose File, New Movie Recording. Then choose your iOS device from the pull-down menu next to the record button. Even if you never hit the record button, you can see your iOS screen on your Mac. Could come in useful in situations where you want to see the contents of your screen in a larger format.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Online Courses at Udemy
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Moving Graphic Pointers In iMovie
- Simulating Pivot Tables In Numbers
Copyright © 2006-2019 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.