Hard drive storage is so cheap these days. Check out these Western Digital 1.0TB Drives I’ve got several of them. I use them for Time Machine backups and off-site backups. At $85 a piece, it is extremely worth it to know that I’ve got multiple backups of all my data, photos and projects. I just dock them in a cheap hard drive dock, or swap them in and out of my Mac Pro.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Arranging Apps on Your iPad or iPhone
- A Beginner’s Guide to Mac Modifier Keys
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Relative and Absolute Cell References In Numbers
- 10 Finder Tricks
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- Adjusting Text Kern, Ligatures and Baseline
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Adding Custom Ringtones To Your iPhone
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.