You can change the controls in the QuickTime Player window to allow you to move through the video by controlling the playback speed. Just click and hold the Play/Pause button for a few seconds and you’ll see the controls change. Then move left or right to change the advance or rewind speed. You can move forward or back slowly, or up to 8x speed.
Welcome to MacMost
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.