Check out 10 Interesting New macOS Ventura Features at YouTube for closed captioning and more options.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly NewsletterWant all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
All MacMost Shorts...
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
- Mac Basics
- The Practical Guide To Mac Security
- Videos by Category
- Video Archive
- MacMost Online Courses
- Virus and Malware Information Center
- Protect Yourself From Online Scams
- A Graphical Guide To iCloud
- Free iPhone Ringtones
- Recommended Products
- Printable Mac Keyboard Shortcuts PDF
- macOS System Requirements List
- The Practical Guide To Mac Security: Part 5, Security Questions
- How To Use ChatGPT and Bard To Get Tech Help
- Techniques for Creating Letterhead Templates in Mac Pages
- Different Ways To Access Files On Your Mac Desktop
- 7 Things You Should Do Before Downloading App From Outside of App Store
- Hidden Mac Easter Eggs (2023)
- Creating Connection Lines in Keynote and Freeform
- Accessing Document History on Your Mac
Copyright © 2006-2023 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Gary, do you like the new settings app? I wish there was an option to list the settings in alphabetical order, but I guess you can just use the search feature if you need to find something specific. Thanks
Karl: I like it, yes, but not a big deal to me either way. I like mostly that it will be easier for Apple to add to it this way. You can see and alphabetical list like you can right now in the View menu or using the Dock icon.
Does the spelling feature work for reading-out as well as dictation in Ventura?
I’ve often wanted to check long numbers for keying errors by having them read back. This doesn’t currently work because they’re read back as words (“one thousand”), rather than digit-by-digit (“one”, “zero”, “zero”, “zero”).
Jasper: No, I think that would be completely different.