Check out 10 Ways To Switch Between Windows In the Same App On a Mac at YouTube for closed captioning and more options.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly NewsletterWant all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
All MacMost Shorts...
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
- Mac Basics
- The Practical Guide To Mac Security
- Videos by Category
- Video Archive
- MacMost Online Courses
- Virus and Malware Information Center
- Protect Yourself From Online Scams
- A Graphical Guide To iCloud
- Free iPhone Ringtones
- Recommended Products
- Printable Mac Keyboard Shortcuts PDF
- macOS System Requirements List
- The Practical Guide To Mac Security: Part 5, Security Questions
- How To Use ChatGPT and Bard To Get Tech Help
- Techniques for Creating Letterhead Templates in Mac Pages
- Different Ways To Access Files On Your Mac Desktop
- 7 Things You Should Do Before Downloading App From Outside of App Store
- Hidden Mac Easter Eggs (2023)
- Creating Connection Lines in Keynote and Freeform
- Accessing Document History on Your Mac
Copyright © 2006-2023 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Had my new MacBook Pro (M1pro 16") about a month now. Some trouble with saving fotos (not screen shots) in safari. Finally learn the two finger medium press for save to photos, but then it kept going to the photos page and staying there. Close photos, manually back to dock, then back to the safari and continue. Searched this video and learned to go directly back to the dock and tap safari. After 3-4 of those, returned to safari by itself. Machine Learning?
THX Gary ! I WILL be back. Bob
Hi Gary, how do I get that top screen to open up that shows different desktops? You had two up there, one of your normal desktop, and one of the full screen I believe it was pages.
Liam: You activate Mission Control by using Control+Up Arrow. See https://macmost.com/mac-basics-mission-control.html
Thank you. I didn't think I was going to learn anything new on this topic but I DEFINITELY did. Thanks so much for the clear explanations and illustrations of usage.