Do you find that you always need to change the zoom on a webpage every time you visit a new site? With Safari in Sierra, you can set a default zoom amount in Safari, Preferences, Advanced, Page Zoom. So now you can set 125% as the default zoom and all pages will open like that. Individual pages will still remember your last zoom setting. Also, using View, Actual Size will use this default zoom setting, not 100%.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Online Courses at Udemy
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- Free iPhone Ringtones Revisited
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- View Movie Trailers Ad-Free From Apple
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- Use iCloud.com On an iPad or iPhone
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
Copyright © 2006-2019 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.