Its fun to have a lot of your music on your iPhone and to be able to jump from song to song at a party, in the car or wherever. But when you want to do something better than cutting off one song to go to another, look into some of the cheap live mixing apps like djay. With this you can fade one song into another, match beats, play with loops and scratching, and so on. Lots of fun with your iPod music library. There’s even an automatic mode that is a better way to listen to your playlists and shuffle than the built-in iPod app.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Managing Apple Music iPhone Downloads
- A Beginner’s Guide to Mac Notes
- Photo Booth Green Screen
- Gifting iTunes Movies, Music and More
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Adding Custom Ringtones To Your iPhone
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- iMovie Cropping
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.