A new sub-genre of puzzle games that is becoming popular is the “escape the room” game. Doors & Rooms may be one of the best examples out there. Basically, you are shown a picture of a room and must interact with objects in the room to open the door. The game starts simply, and quickly gets to the point where you need to pick up and use objects in various ways to open the door. You feel compelled to keep going to the next level to solve another.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- Relative and Absolute Cell References In Numbers
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Macmost Now 2: MacBook Mobile Access
- Creating a Guest Wi-Fi Network
- Restoring Lost Dock and Finder Items
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- iMovie Basics
- Removing Adware From Your Mac
- 10 Finder Tricks
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.