A new sub-genre of puzzle games that is becoming popular is the “escape the room” game. Doors & Rooms may be one of the best examples out there. Basically, you are shown a picture of a room and must interact with objects in the room to open the door. The game starts simply, and quickly gets to the point where you need to pick up and use objects in various ways to open the door. You feel compelled to keep going to the next level to solve another.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.