Check out How To Use ChatGPT To Learn Things at YouTube for closed captioning and more options.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly NewsletterWant all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
All MacMost Shorts...
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
- Mac Basics
- The Practical Guide To Mac Security
- Videos by Category
- Video Archive
- MacMost Online Courses
- Virus and Malware Information Center
- Protect Yourself From Online Scams
- A Graphical Guide To iCloud
- Free iPhone Ringtones
- Recommended Products
- Printable Mac Keyboard Shortcuts PDF
- macOS System Requirements List
- The Practical Guide To Mac Security: Part 5, Security Questions
- Different Ways To Access Files On Your Mac Desktop
- Look Out For These Online Payment System Scams
- Viewing by Groups in the Mac Finder
- Hidden Mac Easter Eggs (2023)
- Understanding Numbers Column References
- Accessing Document History on Your Mac
- Techniques for Creating Letterhead Templates in Mac Pages
Copyright © 2006-2023 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
HIi Gary was wondering why I can't find chatGPT in my apple App Store?
Kerry: It is not an app. It is a website: chat.openai.com
When I summarize a document in ChatGPT say 1600 words and I ask for 900 words, the summarization stops after a few minutes and you can tell it did not summarize the complete document. Is there a way to have it continue it to get a full summarization in 900 words.
I copy and paste into ChatGPT and made sure all the document was fully copied. ChatGPT says you can use the continue command, however I have not been able to get it to work.
Allan: Not sure why it isn't working. Just keep experimenting and remember they are improving it all the time so what doesn't work now may work next week.