A small but useful new feature in iOS 12 is the ability to position the cursor in text using a trackpad-like function. When you are typing text, whether it is in Pages, Notes, Mail, or whatever, you can tap and hold the spacebar and after a second the keys go blank and you can drag the cursor around like you are using a trackpad. This works on both iPhones and iPads, but iPads have had a slightly different trackpad function in the past.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Slow Down a Portion of a Track In Garageband
- How To Post Photos to Facebook From Your Mac
- Sync Your iPhone, iPad or iPod Without iTunes In Catalina
Copyright © 2006-2019 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.