While Apple Music is a streaming music service, you can store music locally to listen to when you are offline. In the Music app on iOS, look for the cloud download button (looks like a cloud with a down arrow) when you are viewing a playlist or album. Tap that button to download and keep those songs for offline listening. The button will change to a iPhone/iPad icon with a checkmark inside it when the download is complete.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- iMovie Basics
- Compressing Video With MPEG Streamclip
- Using Multiple Tables And Lookup In Numbers
- Slow Down a Portion of a Track In Garageband
- Setting Up Multiple iOS Devices For Messages and FaceTime
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Safari Text Zoom
- Using Live Stock Prices in Numbers
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.