While Apple Music is a streaming music service, you can store music locally to listen to when you are offline. In the Music app on iOS, look for the cloud download button (looks like a cloud with a down arrow) when you are viewing a playlist or album. Tap that button to download and keep those songs for offline listening. The button will change to a iPhone/iPad icon with a checkmark inside it when the download is complete.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Using Memoji Stickers And a Hidden Trick To Make Your Own
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Slow Down a Portion of a Track In Garageband
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- Sync Your iPhone, iPad or iPod Without iTunes In Catalina
Copyright © 2006-2019 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.