While Apple Music is a streaming music service, you can store music locally to listen to when you are offline. In the Music app on iOS, look for the cloud download button (looks like a cloud with a down arrow) when you are viewing a playlist or album. Tap that button to download and keep those songs for offline listening. The button will change to a iPhone/iPad icon with a checkmark inside it when the download is complete.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- How To Set Any Sound File As a Ringtone On Your iPhone
- How To Make and Export a Slideshow On Your iPhone
- Customize Safari With These 10 Preferences
- How To Login To Your Mac If Your Keyboard Isn't Working
- Run Personal Automation Shortcuts Automatically In iOS 14
- Create an iPhone Shortcut To Show Your Vaccination Card
- The Practical Guide To Mac Security: Part 5, Security Questions
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
Copyright © 2006-2021 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.