When you buy an app in the Mac App Store you can download it to any Mac you own, as long as you are using the same Apple ID. Just click the Purchased tab at the top of the App Store app, and you can see all of the apps you own. Then use the Install button to the right to install it on the Mac you are currently using. If you have a fast Internet connection, it is sometimes worthwhile to remove apps you don’t plan on using for a while, and then install them again when you need them.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- How To Make and Export a Slideshow On Your iPhone
- How To Set Any Sound File As a Ringtone On Your iPhone
- How To Add Custom Text In iMovie
- 4 Ways To Type Superscript and Subscript On a Mac
- Share a Name and Profile Picture or Animoji With Others in iOS 13 Messages
- 4 Ways To Type Fractions On a Mac
- Upgrading Older Macs To Earlier Versions Of macOS
Copyright © 2006-2020 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.