In OS X Yosemite, the green button at the top left now takes an app full-screen. In Mavericks and before, it would perform a “maximize” function where it enlarged the window to fill more of the screen depending on the content of the window. You can still do that in Yosemite. Just double-click on an empty portion of the title bar . Double-click again to revert to the previous window dimensions.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- How To Post Photos to Facebook From Your Mac
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Use iCloud.com On an iPad or iPhone
- A Look At the Apple Music Web Beta
Copyright © 2006-2019 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.