In Lion you can use Mission Control to see the most recent documents opened by the current application. With the application at the front, use Control+down arrow to bring up Mission Control in Application Windows mode. You can also Control+click on the Mission Control icon in the Dock and select “Show Application Windows.” In addition to seeing all of the open windows, you will also see a list of documents at the bottom of the screen.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- Relative and Absolute Cell References In Numbers
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Macmost Now 2: MacBook Mobile Access
- Creating a Guest Wi-Fi Network
- Restoring Lost Dock and Finder Items
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- iMovie Basics
- Removing Adware From Your Mac
- 10 Finder Tricks
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.