OS X El Capitan allows you to move the Spotlight window, unlike Yosemite which kept it locked in the center of the screen. Use Command+space to bring up spotlight. Then You can drag the very top of the window, or the Spotlight icon at the top left corner to move the window. This is handy for getting it out of the way when you are trying to refer to something else on the screen. You can also drag the top or bottom of the window to make it larger or smaller.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Online Courses at Udemy
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Free iPhone Ringtones Revisited
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- How To Delete Safari Bookmarks
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- Moving Graphic Pointers In iMovie
Copyright © 2006-2019 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.