OS X El Capitan allows you to move the Spotlight window, unlike Yosemite which kept it locked in the center of the screen. Use Command+space to bring up spotlight. Then You can drag the very top of the window, or the Spotlight icon at the top left corner to move the window. This is handy for getting it out of the way when you are trying to refer to something else on the screen. You can also drag the top or bottom of the window to make it larger or smaller.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- How To Make and Export a Slideshow On Your iPhone
- How To Set Any Sound File As a Ringtone On Your iPhone
- Create an iPhone Shortcut To Show Your Vaccination Card
- How To Login To Your Mac If Your Keyboard Isn't Working
- Run Personal Automation Shortcuts Automatically In iOS 14
- 20 Mac Mail Tips And Tricks
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- How To Add Custom Text In iMovie
Copyright © 2006-2021 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.